I'm Vicky, live in Grimsby, work in admin and love a good thermos product when out on a day trip!See method...
10 minutes to prepare and 22 minutes to cook
- Preheat your oven to 180C/160C Fan, and get 12 large cupcake cases ready. I use the Iced Jems regular baking cups!
- In a large bowl, whisk together your flour and sugar!
- Pour your milk, vanilla, oil and vinegar in and whisk until smooth!
- Split evenly between the 12 cases, and bake in the oven for 20-22 minutes.
- Once baked, leave to cool fully.
- Core out the middle of the cupcakes, and add a spoonful of Biscoff spread.
- In a large bowl, beat your dairy free butter until smooth.
- Add in the Biscoff spread and beat again!
- Add in the icing sugar and beat again until a lovely frosting is formed.
- Pipe onto your cupcakes - add on a Biscoff biscuit, some crumbs and some sprinkles!
- 225g self raising flour
- 200g dark or light brown sugar
- 250 ml almond/soya/oat dairy free milk of choice
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 75ml vegetable oil
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- Biscoff Buttercream:
- 150g dairy free spread
- 300g icing sugar
- 125g Biscoff spread
- A teaspoon of biscoff spread in the middle of each
- 12 Biscoff biscuits
- Biscoff biscuit crumbs
Write Your Own Review