I'm Vicky, live in Grimsby, work in admin and love a good thermos product when out on a day trip!
Follow Vicky: @VictoriaLaneSee method...
5 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook
- Add oil to a non stick pan and place over a medium heat.
- Add the onions and fry for 5 minutes.
- Add the mushrooms, ginger and garlic and cook for a further 5 minutes.
- Stir in curry powder, tomato purée, stock cube and 300ml of water and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the chicken and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add the tomato, spinach and coriander and cook for a further 5 minutes or until the chicken is cooked through.
- 2 onions, chopped
- 200g button mushrooms, sliced
- 6cm piece of root ginger, peeled and finely chopped (frozen ready chopped version works too)
- 3 large garlic cloves, finely chopped (frozen ready chopped version works too)
- 2 tbsp medium curry powder (or preferred strength)
- 3 tbsp tomato purée
- 1 chicken stock cube/pot
- 700g chicken breast, cut into chunks
- 1 ripe tomato, roughly chopped
- 100g baby leaf spinach, roughly chopped
- Small handful of roughly chopped fresh coriander
Write Your Own Review