5 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook
- Add boiling water from kettle to make up stock.
- Then fry crushed garlic, sliced onion and rice in large stock pot for about 3 minutes with oil.
- After that add 2 or 3 ladles of stock at the time simmering on low heat
- In about 10 minute add chicken, squash and celery.
- Simmer until rice is nearly ready and almost all liquid has been absorbed then add kale and simmer for another 3 minutes.
- Serve straight away. Bon appetit
- 300 g risotto rice
- 600 g chicken -diced
- 200 g squash -diced
- 100 g kale -shredded
- 2 sticks of celery -sliced
- 2-3 garlic cloves -crushed
- 1 onion -cut into small pieces
- Oil About 1 litre of chicken stock
Write Your Own Review