A little about me : I am a mum of 2, home girl with a passion for cooking homely meals with healthier ingredient swaps.
Eating healthier shouldn't mean giving things up or eating boring, bland & tasteless meals.
Making sure my family & I are eating healthier by swapping certain ingredients in recipes to achieve the same great flavourful meals but with fewer calories!
I believe this pasta bake recipe would be amazing kept in a Thermos Flask to eat on the go!
Follow Kerry: @shrinking.redSee method...
- Boil your pasta in salted water, use any shape you like. I used Lunghi
- When cooked, drain but reserve a cup full of the pasta water.
- Place hot drained pasta back in the empty hot pan.
- Now make the sauce. In a bowl add the passata, yogurt, herbs & spices & mix well.
- Pour this into the pasta & thoroughly combine.
- Now put your pasta & sauce mix into an oven proof dish. Cover with some grated mozzarella & lay on your pepperoni slices.
- Bake in the oven for 10-20 mins until cheese is melted & bubbly & pepperoni is crisp.
- 400g Pasta
- 8 slices of pepperoni
- 650ml passata
- 4 tbsp fat free greek yogurt
- Grated mozzarella
- Tbsp oregano
- Tbsp paprika
- Tsp garlic powder
- ½ tsp chilli powder