to prepare and to cook
- Heat a tbsp olive oil in the pan, add the shallot and cook for 5-10 mins until soft and clear
- Add the garlic and cook for 1 min until soft and add the chili flakes, stir together and cook for a further min but don’t burn the garlic!
- Add in the tomato purée and cook for 3 minutes
- Add the vodka and stir well, cook for 5 mins on a low - medium heat and stir frequently.
- Put the pasta on and cook according to instructions. Add the cream to the pasta sauce, stir and turn off the heat. - season as needed.
- Once the pasta is done l, add it to the pan of sauce and mix to combine.
- Serve topped with Parmesan and basil!
- 1 shallot diced
- 3 cloves of garlic crushed
- 130g tomato purée (mutti is the best one!)
- 5 tbsp vodka
- 150ml double cream
- 200g rigatoni
- 20g Parmesan grated
- basil leaves to serve!
Write Your Own Review