A healthy dish that I make on a cold day, I normally enjoy this meal with my family.
Follow Harrison: @harrison_beelSee method...
10 minutes to prepare and 55 minutes to cook
- Chop and prepare all vegetables
- Heat 2 tablespoons of vegetable oil in a large saucepan over low heat and cook the onion.
- Add ginger, coriander, cumin, turmeric and stir for 3 minutes
- Stir in lentils and vegetable stock. Allow to boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Boil cauliflower
- Stir in cauliflower, coconut milk and carrot into the lentil mixture. Allow to boil and then simmer for 10 minutes.
- Stir in green beans and cook for another 5 minutes.
- Serve with boiled rice.
- 2 sweet potatoes
- Green beans
- Vegetable oil
- 1 onion
- 1 large garlic clove
- ½ cup red lentils
- ¾ cup of hot vegetable stock
- 1 cauliflower
- Coconut milk
- 1 carrot
Write Your Own Review