Since becoming a mum, I have found a real curiosity and love for finding and exploring recipes that are super healthy and hearty. Recipes that are salt/sugar free, packed full of veggies and taste amazing (because we all know how hard it can be for kids to enjoy their veggies!)
This is another new recipe and I promise you it’s soooo good i definitely needed to share.
Follow: @feeding.familySee method...
- Put your chosen pasta on to boil
- Chop one red onion and two garlic cloves and fry in a pan with a knob of butter
- Squeeze the meat out of 5 sausages. I used chicken sausages (always 🤤) And break it up whilst it cooks.
- Add 1tsp of paprika, cumin and chilli powder (optional)
- Add 1 heaped tbsp of tomato purée, 150ml of double cream and a splash of water to loosen it if needed!
- Add a handful of chopped spinach
- Simmer for 10 minutes until cooked and creeeeamy
- Transfer the cooked pasta into the sauce and fold it all in together
- I grated a little Parmesan to top it off and bobs your uncle! 🙌🏽
- 1 red onion
- 2 cloves garlic
- 1 knob butter
- 5 sausages
- 1tsp paprika
- 1tsp cumin
- 1tsp chilli powder
- 1 heaped tbsp tomato puree
- 150ml double cream
- Splash water
- Handful chopped spinach
- 1 bag pasta