I’ve been vegetarian for 4 years and love trying out new veggie recipes, cooking from scratch with a wide range of herbs and spices. On my days off from work I love to take my time to prep and batch cook hearty healthy meals that can go in the freezer for quick mid week meals after a busy day at work. I share my cooking with my meat eater husband who enjoys my recipes as much as the meaty version.
Follow Emma: @Emma HillSee method...
- Dice Onion and slice Garlic.
- Veg oil in pan and fry for 2-3 mins
- Slide and dice ½ pepper
- Add pepper, cumin, paprika, cayenne and oreganno
- After 1 min slice chilli
- Add rice, chopped tomatoes, thyme and pinch of salt and pepper
- Stir and leave to cook for 5 mins
- Add veg stock and bring to boil. Simmer for 8 mins. Stir every few mins.
- Add veg stock if too thick
- Add black beans & kidney beans
- Cook for 5 mins on a low heat
- Last few min drizzle soy sauce
- Add what the cluck & vegan Chorizo.
- ½ Onion
- 3 Garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp veg oil
- ½ pepper
- 1 tsp cumin
- 1tsp paprika
- Pinch of cayenne pepper
- ½ tsp oregano
- ¾ cup of rice
- 1 ti chopped tomatoes
- Pinch of thyme
- Salt and pepper
- 600ml veg stock
- 1 tin of kidney beans
- 1 tin of black beans
- 1 tbsp soy sauce