Hi, my name is Emma and I am a huge foodie, especially healthy foods and I am an avid walker. I have been making lots of healthy soup recipes lately for my thermos to keep us fed and warm on our walking adventures. Looking to find the perfect one ready for my Snowdon climb in May.See method...
- Peel and dice a butternut squash into even sized cubes along with an onion and place on one half of a baking tray.
- Break a cauliflower into small florets, dice a block of tofu into similar sized cubes and place both on the other half of the baking tray.
- Sprinkle the whole tray with curry powder, garlic granules and chili powder and spray with oil spray and mix with a spoon to cover all keeping both sides separate.
- Roast in the oven at 200 for 25-30 mins until cooked, turning each side halfway.
- Once cooked add the squash/onion mix to a blender along with a tsp ginger and 300ml veg stock with 100ml light coconut milk and a tbsp gochujang (red chili) paste. Blend until smooth before adding a handful of freshly chopped coriander.
- Pour into 4 soup bowls then share the roasted cauliflower/tofu between the bowls topped with fresh coriander.
- Butternut squash
- 1 Onion
- 1 block of tofu
- 1 Cauliflower
- 1 tsp Curry powder
- 1 tsp Garlic granules
- 1 tsp Chilli powder
- 1 tsp ginger
- 330ml veg stock
- 100ml coconut milk
- 1 tbsp gochujang (red chili paste)