5 minutes to prepare and 30 minutes to cook
- Use half a butternut squash roast it in oil, fresh chili, chili flakes, salt pepper and herbs.
- Once it’s done roasting, scoop it out of its skin and it becomes a thick paste almost.
- Add a little bit of cream and a bit more fresh chili as well as some fried onion!
- Boil the pasta and once cooked mix into the butternut squash and cream mix! So easy and so tasty!
- 1/2 butternut squash
- 1/2 onion
- 1 mild chili
- Dash of Cream or oat milk
- Salt pepper
- Crushed chillies
- Pasta - fusilli works best
Write Your Own Review