I am a busy mum of 2 and wife to a busy husband but we still like to sit down to dinner together in the evenings. We try to eat healthy when we can and like to cook quick healthy dinners. I love paddle boarding and walking for miles with my dog in my spare time. As a family, we love our camping holidays and walking. We just love to explore and adventure.
Follow Donna: @donnamariedennisonSee method...
- Butterfly 2 large chicken breasts.
- Add stuffing of your choice to the middle and roll so the breast is stuffed.
- Wrap in bacon rashers (I used 3 per chicken breast).
- Toss some tinned new potatoes in olive oil, black pepper and garlic salt and herbs of your choice.
- Cook all together in the air fryer for 20min at 200 degrees and serve with fresh veg and gravy
- Two chicken breasts
- Stuffing - homemade or from a box
- Six bacon rashers