to prepare and to cook
- Simply just chop all of your salad items so I used lettuce, peppers, onion/ spring onions, tomato, cucumber, radish and a tin of sweetcorn!
- Chop it all up and give it a toss around so its all mixed!
- I then used my air fryer for the chicken bits and bacon lardons! But if you don't have an air fryer then you can simply just fry. I personally like the lardons and bacon crispy!
- The croutons were also in the air fryer, make sure to give the bread a good coating of oil. Top tip stale white bread works the beat for croutons! Again if you don't have an air fryer.. frying these in oil works perfectly well!
- Once your bacon, chicken and croutons is all cooked wait for it too cool down and then chuck it into the salad 🥗 and give it a toss around so it's all mixed in! Then sprinkle with Sesame seeds and I like to use sweet chilli sauce on mine but you can have whatever dressing you like!
- Simply serve with some crusty bread and butter! Some nice herby new potatoes would also be good!
- Onions / spring onions
- Sesame seeds
- Chicken ( I actually used frozen bite size chicken pieces)
- Bacon lardons
- Dressing of your choice
Write Your Own Review