My name is Ben Stains and I live in Cornwall . I love hiking and being outdoors, whatever the weather ! I’m vegetarian and have a real sweet tooth, so love baking and finding quick ways to recreate my favourite recipes.
Follow Ben: @Cornish__WalkerSee method...
10 minutes to prepare and 1 hour 20 minutes to cook
- Crumble the biscuits and use a rolling pin to smash them into a finer crumb
- Once at a breadcrumb like consistency, add to the melted butter, stir to combine and firmly push into the base of round cake tin/dish
- Put in the fridge to set for 30 mins
- In the meantime, pour the cream into a blender - or use an electric whisk - to thicken the cream to a thick, whipped consistency - be careful not to over whip ! It needs to be firm , but light and spreadable
- Take the base out and spread over the can of carnation caramel
- Add as many bananas as you like!
- Top with the cream and spread over to cover all the filling
- Sprinkle the top with the flake / twirl / grated chocolate
- Keep in the fridge and bring out 10 mins before serving!
- 2 Flake / Twirl chocolate bars
- 2-3 Bananas
- 1/2 pack of digestives/hobnobs/Oat based biscuits
- 50g-100g melted unsalted butter
- 300ml double cream
- 1 tin of Carnation caramel
Write Your Own Review