This recipe is the perfect recipe for when camping, it’s quick easy, filling, tasty, warming and full of protein.
This is one of our go to meals when out camping.
Aimee and Sam the humans behind the account of the dogs @fergus_and_bonnie_See method...
10 minutes to prepare and 15 minutes to cook
- Heat the oil in a large lidded saucepan over a medium-low heat. Add the chorizo and cook until the oil starts to run from the chorizo.
- Add the onion and garlic and cover with the lid. Cook, stirring from time to time, until soft.
- Add the tomatoes and beans, stir well and cover, simmer for 10 minutes. Add a little water if the stew is too thick.
- Add the parsley, season to taste with salt and pepper and stir well.
- Serve in soup bowls, with crusty bread.
- splash of rapeseed oil
- 110g/4oz cooked chorizo, cut into pieces, skin peeled off
- 1 onion, finely chopped
- 1 garlic clove, crushed
- 400g tin chopped tomatoes
- 600g/1lb 5oz tinned cannellini beans in water, drained
- handful fresh flatleaf parsley, roughly chopped crusty
- bread, to serve
Write Your Own Review