Majid’s Mega Mixed Bean Goulash Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves : 4 people
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 2 onions, peeled and finely diced
- 2 large red peppers, deseeded and diced
- 200g mixed beans, soaked and rinsed
- 200g chick peas, soaked and rinsed
- 3 tbsp paprika
- 300ml passata
- 450ml veg stock
- 2 tbsp parsley
- Heat the olive oil in a large frying pan and add the onion and peppers and cook for 5 mins.
- Add the paprika and cook for a further 2 mins.
- Add the beans, chickpeas, peppers, passata and veg stock and bring to the boil.
- Reduce to a simmer and cook with the lid on for 20 mins.
- When the beans have softened and the sauce has thickened add the parsley and serve.