Chris’ Champion Chicken and Peanut Butter Chilli Recipe
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cooking Time: 30 minutes
Serves : 4 people
- 1 large onion
- 3 garlic cloves
- 1 tbsp chilli powder
- 2 large peppers deseeded and cut into chunks
- 250g passata
- 500g chicken breast, diced
- 2 400g tins red kidney beans
- 4 level tbsp chunky peanut butter
- Spray a non-stick pan with low-calorie cooking spray and place over a high heat.
- Add the onions, garlic and chilli powder and cook for 2 minutes.
- Add the peppers and stir fry for approximately 5 minutes.
- Stir in the passata, chicken and beans, cover and simmer for approximately 10 minutes.
- Add the peanut butter, stir well and simmer for 4 minutes until all is mixed well and ready to serve.